Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Street Painting

I am packing for my upcoming trip and the break and I just found a pair splatter- painted sweat pants and I just realized that I got them Homecoming Week at street painting. As Diversity Vice President of the student body, my council and I decided to paint our logo along with the rest of the clubs on campus. Because we have so many organizations painting at the same time, the entire street is blocked off at nine and hundreds of students come out and get a little paint on them as they paint their hearts away to with best Homecoming logo. There was food, loud music, a dance going on at the same time across the street and tons of Aggies showing off their school spirit and club pride. The Native American Student Council won this year; the theme was “here there and everywhere,” and they painted a beautiful feather fluttering around campus. My council had a little extra hand as the painting got out of hand and we began a paint fight!

No comments: