Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Krista's Helicopter Ride

Okay so it really wasn’t off the ground but I did it! I rode in a helicopter. Sure was on the back of a truck during the homecoming parade but it was still pretty exhilarating! I and other ASUSU officers rode on Student government float for the Homecoming parade this September. It was so fun because we got both sides of the street to out compete each other in a Utah State cheer. One side of the street would yell UTAH! As loud as they could and the other side would yell twice as loud STATE! We kept this up for about three quarters of the parade but by the time we were done with the parade my voice was gone. What I love about this place is that it’s not just the college that has aggie spirit, the whole town turns out to our events and the parade had so many people with aggie gear that it looked like a sea of blue.

No comments: