Monday, February 23, 2009

Election Party

I am a political science major, and one of my favorite things to do is having political conversations with people of various political orientations. I don’t consider myself part of any political party but I like to think that it's alright becuase I tend to see things from various perspectives. One of my favorite things on campus during the election process was the election party we had in November. People from all the parties showed up at the TSC to see the results come in. We had guitar hero, treats, ping-pong, and I loved the reactions when a new state was announced, there were cheers as well as boos regardless of the candidate who had won. I really liked this bi-partisan event; I met a couple new people that are now my really good friends.

No comments: