Sunday, November 9, 2008

Krista goes to Washington



I love to travel and the opportunities that Utah State has to offer has allowed me to do just that. Since being here I have gone to Oklahoma, Nebraska, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and all over the surrounding states. Most of these have been for conferences related to a club or organization that I found here. One of my favorite trips has been to Washington D.C. I went to be part of a discussion on immigration and lobby as well as be present at a news conference. I traveled alone and all expenses were paid, I toured every monument and met a lot of active students all over the country. The experience was fantastic and educational, I recommend everyone to get involved with clubs and organizations at the collegiate level. You never know where being involved will take you.

No comments: